Worktops:
Quartz

Quartz is a natural material. 93% of the content on the Quartz worktop is this natural mineral. The remaining 7% is glue which binds the Quartz crystal together. Once binded, this mixture is put under heat and pressure to create a lovely Quartz surface. Our suppliers source only the finest quartz, with our in- house fabricator and installer, lead times are kept to a minimum.

Black Sparkle

Quartz Worktop

Quartz is a natural material. 93% of the content on the Quartz worktop is this natural mineral.

The remaining 7% is glue which binds the Quartz crystal together. Once binded, this mixture is put under heat and pressure to create a lovely Quartz surface. Our suppliers source only the finest quartz, with our in- house fabricator and installer, lead times are kept to a minimum.

Grey Sparkle

Quartz Worktop

Quartz is a natural material. 93% of the content on the Quartz worktop is this natural mineral.

The remaining 7% is glue which binds the Quartz crystal together. Once binded, this mixture is put under heat and pressure to create a lovely Quartz surface. Our suppliers source only the finest quartz, with our in- house fabricator and installer, lead times are kept to a minimum.

New Calacatta

Quartz Worktop

Quartz is a natural material. 93% of the content on the Quartz worktop is this natural mineral.

The remaining 7% is glue which binds the Quartz crystal together. Once binded, this mixture is put under heat and pressure to create a lovely Quartz surface. Our suppliers source only the finest quartz, with our in- house fabricator and installer, lead times are kept to a minimum.

White Sparkle

Quartz Worktop

Quartz is a natural material. 93% of the content on the Quartz worktop is this natural mineral.

The remaining 7% is glue which binds the Quartz crystal together. Once binded, this mixture is put under heat and pressure to create a lovely Quartz surface. Our suppliers source only the finest quartz, with our in- house fabricator and installer, lead times are kept to a minimum.

FInance Advert

Book an appointment today for a free no obligation free quotation